Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yes, SURGERY again...

We have decided that the "s" word is a swear word in our house. Can I say how much I hate Davis Hospital from how cheap they are with these cheezy paper gowns to there very rude post-op nurses. But on a good note, I love my doctor and the anesthesiologist was very nice and gave me options who which now I am very grateful for. (Long story)
I'm just glad that it's over. I had sinus surgery and was pretty anxious because of my anxiety about not being able to breath and pain control but it went pretty well. I just have to say sorry to my family for being a little cranky. I know after surgery I am not always the easiest person to be around. I hate general anesthesia, nurses and doctors that think they know you better than you. Don't respect you for knowing what you do... The ego's that get in the way of patient care really makes me mad. But so far so good but I'll find out Friday how successful the Dr. thinks the surgery was.

Wish me luck..

0 comments: