Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Attention Fellow Bloggers and Friends

Please feel free to comment at any time! You don't have to be a blogger to comment all you have to do is hit comments and then leave your comment under anonymous...

I encourage all my friends to comment! This is for me and I do it because I like to and it gives me an out but also it's nice to hear and read comments from others.

I like reading comments on others blogs. (I know, it's blog stalking or something like that) But really, it gives me perception sometimes when I don't have it.

So Mom, Steph, Rachel!!! LOL :0) YOUR ALL ON NOTICE AND THAT'S AN ORDER! Just Kidding! Thanks to all you who do check and I would hope that you would keep checking.

I love you all!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment

How's that for you!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Hugs!

Nikki said...

Steph thinks she's funny!
Love ya and thanks for the long, long talk today! Cya.. oh, and wouldn't want to be ya!

Stephanie said...

Right back atcha baby! Talking with your today really perked up my whole day! No, No... Thank YOU! But please, next time you talk to Bret put in a little plug about how awesome his wife is and works hard ALL DAY long - not chatting on the phone and blog commenting! Between you and me (oh, and your followers) I don't think I've moved from the couch for like 24 hours! LOL

Rachel said...

Too Funny! That's so random! lol:)

Jessie Woolstenhulme said...

Hey Nikki,

I just wanted to say good luck on your surgery tomorrow! I hope everything goes good for you! You have the cutest family! I love your blog :)