Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sneaky Boy and Surgery Update

I was sitting here this morning just checking email, browsing blogs and the internet and I could hear something and realized that I hadn't seen Dawson in awhile. So this is what I found. My sneaky little boy had gotten a DVD player and DVD and was quietly laying in his room with the door part way shut. BUSTED!








But it was still cute! Dawson your so adorable. I want to take this moment to say you bring joy into my life.
Just look at that smile! Who can resist you when you smile? It's so contagious and it hits me at all the right moments. When I need you the most all you have to do is smile.

I love you Dawson Ty Jeske!

This is so funny! Everytime John gets into bed the dog has to be right against him. It's like he's invading her space because really 5 nights a week that is her side of the bed. So when John is home and we are both in bed she always has to be touching him and if he moves then she'll move. LOL :) I think that it is hilarious. What a moment? Daddy and Lucky




Surgery Update:

I want to say thank you to my sweet husband for posting on my site while I was layed up. He has his own blog that he started awhile ago and was debating on whether to share mine or do his own. I finally yesterday got his background that he wanted to partially work so I think he'll keep his own. Okay, sorry I get sidetracked. LOL :) (long phone conversations) Surgery really went really well. Actually, it's like I didn't have surgery because I was in more pain before the surgery than after.
I have been naughty already and have been messing with the incisions and I intend to take the stitches out myself. (won't be a first) To clarify though, I am still having headaches everyday and they are still pretty bad. They have put me on a new meds and they aren't working either.

So many of you are probably asking what's next. I really don't know. I am open to suggestions. I might decide to trial this surgery again by MY doctor to see if it was a fluke or if it really did work. And if it does then get it reimplanted again. I am not quite sure. I'm desperate to find relief. I am not sure how about searching for someone out of state. My case is really complicated and a lot of doctors won't even touch it. Really I don't have the money to fly all over to see if they are any good or not. I haven't ruled anything out though. I have taken all the drugs, done all the procedures, tests, and surgeries including alternative medicine. Right now I am just living day by day and am grateful for another day with my family...

I have to admit that it's been so hard on my family, extended family included. I am trying to endure well but it's hard. There are times when I am in so much pain that I want to die. I have people that pray that I wake up every morning. I have children that worry themselves sick about me, that pray for me every night that I will get better. I have a husband that has to work and then come home and try to sleep a little and then take care of all the household things because it's so hard on me to do them. (Thanks, Johnny for doing it so gracefully) Most of the time I'm holding on by a thread. But yet I'm blessed to have another day!

3 comments:

John said...

You are very welcome! I love you so much! I hope you know by now that I would do anything for you. Sometimes I may not know what you need/want, but all you have to do is ask, and I'll do whatever I can.

Rachel said...

Your a surviver, your gonna make it! I'm telling you, go to Dr. H I think he can help. @ least try before you have another surgery. it will cost you a lot less!

JaLesha said...

I'm going to assume you've already thought of this but have you been online looking up any and everything you can think of to find people in a similar situation to you? AND I have seen shows about people with health problems that no one seems to be able to fix and then all of a sudden they have a TV show about them and they get sent to the best doctors and stuff. You need to find something like that! Famous, cured (hopefully!), and maybe a earning some money for letting them use your story too.... What do you think? (I'm only half kidding. Wouldn't it be nice if you could be 'found' and someone else pays for all your medical stuff and they find you this amazing doctor that fixes you?!)