Monday, November 24, 2008

Halloween

I know I'm very, very late but I wanted to post it. We decorated cookies at Grandma Little's for our annual tradition. We went picking out pumpkins at the place I went as a kid and have many memories from there we went to the Punkinaze to go down the slide and cornmaze. I was the only one who didn't do the slide because of the recent surgery (kind of a bummer). John carving pumpkins with the kids so they could enter them in the contest

at the school carnival. They all won! I can't remember what catergories but it was fun to support the new school. And of course, Halloween night. I didn't get pics of the trunk or treat at the church but that was fun too. Thanks Jen for making my costume even though I don't feel like the super mom.

1 comments:

JaLesha said...

I didn't look through all these pictures but the one of you and Jana and all your boys sitting in front of you...I love that one!! Look at all those handsome boys!!!