Monday, November 24, 2008

Skyler's First Lost Tooth


Skyler was determined to loose a tooth like all of his friends. He started to wiggle his teeth and grandma went to the store and bought apples for him. He came home and said, "Mom, look I have a loose tooth!" By this time the tooth was practically out so he decided that he would pull it out after some coercing from all of us. At first he was upset because that was on a Saturday and he thought that the toothfairy would come before he had a chance to show all his friends and family.

We assured him that the toothfairy won't come until it was under your pillow and your ready. So after he showed everyone the little stinker put it under his pillow and no one new and he woke up a very upset little boy. Let's just say the toothfairy make it up to him.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That's so cute! it reminds me when I was little and had loose teeth I remember attaching a string from my tooth to the door knob a few times...I remember regretting it after too :) lol!

JaLesha said...

He looks so old in that last picture!!