Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Blogger

Well, I decided not to wait to start a blog. I have enjoyed following other people's blogs so I decided that I would try this out. I'm really hesitant to do this but we'll see how it goes. A big thanks to Rachel for helping me get going. Here is a little thing to get to know me... (Sorry, Amber I stole this off your blog.) I thought it was cute and would allow people to get to know me a little as this is a whole new world for me.


A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend:(s) They know who they are!
C-Cake or Pie: Both
D- Day of Choice: Saturdays
E- Essential Item (s): Pillow and medication!!... (took pillow half way around world)
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears (but it has to be a certain kind)
H- Hometown: Roy (born and raised)
I- Indulgence(s): Sweets (changes just as John is getting use to what to buy!) Sweet Husband!
J- January or July: July! (so I can spend time with the kids and of course, my bday, john's bday and my anniversary too!)
K-Kids: 3 beautiful boys plus 1 husband and a dog = 5 (Wow! I always said I'd never have that many...
L-Like or Love: Both are essential!
M- Marriage Date: July 8, 2000 (civially) January 26, 2002 (eternally)
N- Number of Siblings: 1 Brother (Love and miss ya, Bret!)
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges (especially clementines, ymmm...)
P- Phobias or Fears: None
Q- Quote(s)" Believe in Miracles"
R- Reason To Smile: Three miracle boys!
S- Season: They all have their benefits! Probably Fall!
T- Tag Six: Rachel, Steph, Jen, Leah, Brianna, JaLesha
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't know! I'm pretty open book even though that is changing.
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love meat! (I just can't think about where it came from.) W- Worst Habit: Talking on the phone too long!!!!! (LOL)
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Either (have had plenty of both!)
Y- Your Favorite Food: Potatoes
Z: Zodiac: Cancer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you joining the land of the blogger!!! How fun to read that. I'll have to post my response later. ;)
Jen

JaLesha said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It wasn't nearly as hard as you'd thought was it?!

{leah} said...

Welcome to the blooging world! get ready to be addicted.. Either to posting, reading or both!