Saturday, March 28, 2009

QUOTE

I've been a Facebook junkie but there is so many posts I need to do and I will. I promise they're coming but I ran across this quote and wanted to share....

"SOMETIMES WE PUT UP WALLS NOT TO KEEP PEOPLE OUT,
BUT TO SEE WHO REALLY CARES ENOUGH TO BREAK THEM DOWN."

I have to admit that I do a little bit of both. I do it for protection but also to see if there really are people who sincerely care. Let's just say lately, I've found out who some of my real friends were. Not to say that you aren't a real friend if you haven't been around. It was just an eye opener for me this past month or so.

Thank you to all of those who have reached out to me when I needed someone. I can't express the gratitude that I feel in my heart. Many of you know and some may not but I'm coming to peace with it all. I'll be OK.....

1 comments:

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

I think you need to blog more:) And I really think you look amazing. You are one hot momma. Oh, and I think Jordan will make a great dad someday. :) He's really cute with Avery. Well, just thinking about you. Hope all is well.