Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Baby turned "5"....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWSON......

I'll post the pics of his bday later but I just wanted to put some pics of him and tell him I love him. I wish that I was more like him and full of life, can laugh at anything, and for the most part easy going. For instance, yesterday was his bday and I've been going through a lot in my life right now plus battling with being sick. Well yesterday was preschool and I am suppose to pick him up at 10:30 well I didn't hear my alarm (that's a first)and I frantically woke up at 12:00 and realized, Where's DAWSON? I threw on some clothes that I realized when I got there were inside out, threw my hair up in a pony all crazy and ran out the door. When I got there he was so calm and didn't really care or even realize that I was 1 1/2 hrs late picking him up. I was devastated and felt like a really bad mom (on his bday of all days). He was so calm and happy. Dawson, thanks for being you.... I love you forever, for always, and no matter what. Love Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my grandson what a sweetheart he is.

Love
grandma little

Rachel said...

SOO fun! Happy BIRTHDAY Dawson! I love your new page, it's sooo cute!