Monday, November 24, 2008

Letter between Brothers

A little background is that when Skyler goes in for surgery Jordan has a really hard time. While at school, Jordan was talking about Skyler and asked his teacher if he could write him a letter and this is what it said in his own words:

Dear Skyler,

I really hope you are going to be all right. I love you so much. When you get home I will give you my Deoxys pokemon cards that you want. I will draw your most favorite Pokemon and I will draw it and color it. I am going to give you my money. If mom says No I do not care because I really want you to have it all. I will read you storys in til you go to the hospital. I will help you with your homework.

from: Jordan
to: my little brother name Skyler

Jordan wrote this letter in cursive so Skyler couldn't read it so Jordan read it to him. After he was done he hugged him and was crying and telling him that he loved him and hoped he would be alright. Very hard to hold my composure. Skyler didn't know what to think. Jordan has always worried about Skyler in surgery but this time I believe was a little different for him as well. Jordan and Skyler have became closer lately and Dawson has been the odd man out. I hope I will always remember this day.

0 comments: