Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Twilight

I have to say that I have never read any of the books but have just heard people talking about it. I only knew a little about the plot. I really never thought that I was going to go see it but my mom read the book and my dad wouldn't take her so she asked me to go see it with her.

It was really good. I liked it but now I want to know what happens next and I'm not a reader. This always happens to me just like The Work and the Glory series also. So my plea is that someone will fill me in on the rest of the story because I will never read the books.

1 comments:

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

You need to. The books are great. Well, the first two are great, third is alright and the last...not so much. If you really want it spoiled we'll chat but the books are better than the movie. Edward is so much hotter. :)